Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Companion(s):||Alice, Jones, ARC|
|Writer:||Al Ewing, Rob Williams|
|Cover by:||Alice Zhang|
|Artist:||Simon Fraser, Boo Cook|
|Colourist:||Gary Caldwell, Hi-Fi|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor|
|Release date:||25 March 2015|
|Format:||Hardback 128 pages|
|Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor graphic novels|
- You may be looking for the titular comic story.
Publisher's summary Edit
Alice Obiefune was at her lowest ebb when the Eleventh Doctor burst into her life – she'd lost her mother, her job and her apartment. But it didn't take much of the Doctor's compassion to get her on board the TARDIS, rediscovering the beauty in life, one time-lost adventure at a time!
From tackling an alien pet in the streets of London, to exposing a devilish mystery in the 1930s Bayou; from discovering the truth behind an austerity-hit pleasure planet to facing a shapeshifting horror in a scientific research station – every day with the Doctor brings a new, impossible, life-threatening experience!
But there's a storm gathering, just out of view... One that threatens to offer both the Doctor and Alice their deepest, fondest wishes... Just hope they don't accept!
Collects Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor #1-5
Featured stories Edit
Additional features Edit
to be added
- Writer: Al Ewing & Rob Williams
- Artist: Simon Fraser, Boo Cook
- Colorist: Gary Caldwell, Hi-Fi
- Letters: Richard Starkings and Comicraft's Jimmy Betancourt
- Editor: Andrew James
- Designer: Rob Farmer
Titan Comics Edit
- Senior Editor: Steve White
- Titan Comics Editorial: Lizzie Kaye, Kirsten Murray, Tom Williams
- Production Supervisors: Maria Pearson, Jackie Flook
- Production Controller: Obi Onuora
- Studio Manager: Emma Smith
- Circulation Manager: Steve Tothill
- Senior Marketing & Press Officer: Owen Johnson
- Marketing Manager: Ricky Claydon
- Advertising Manager: Michelle Fairlamb
- Publishing Manager: Darryl Tothill
- Publishing Director: Chris Teather
- Operations Director: Leigh Baulch
- Executive Director: Vivian Cheung
- Publisher: Nick Landau
Special thanks to Edit
to be added