a real world point of view
|Release date:||July 2008|
|Format:||Paperback - 124 pages|
|Graphic Novels -|
Publisher's summary Edit
The Doctor is currently the Tenth Doctor, the last of the Time Lords, survivor of a Great Time War and, along with his loyal friend and companion Martha Jones from London, they stop oppression, darkness, and evil from spreading throughout the galaxies. They're also on the hunt for the best chocolate milkshakes in the cosmos... and while they track that down, someone else has the Doctor in their sights. As the very last Time Lord out there, he's highly collectable, to the right people!
- Nick Roche (Chapter 1)
- Jose Maria Beroy (Chapter 2)
- Stefano Martino (Chapters 3 and 6)
- Mirco Pierfederici (Chapters 4 and 5)
- The cover image uses the art previously used in Issue 1's cover A.
- The credits spells Charlie Kirchoff's name as Charlie Kirkoff.