|All of Beyond|
|Main setting:||Earth, 54010|
|Part of:||Short Trips: Snapshots|
|Short Trips short stories|
|Indian Summer||The Eyes Have It|
The Doctor and Jamie dematerialise inside a huge biome. Toria sees them and hides, but the Doctor sees her and calls to her. When she learns he is called "the Doctor", she asks him to help her friend. She takes them to the elders of the tribe.
They discover that Lissa has died, but the Doctor talks to two elders, Lynsa and Jayk, andlearns that the people in the biome think there is nothing but destruction outside. They've been here for seven generations. The Doctor, knowing that outside the biome is one of Earth's beautiful civilisations, tries to convince them to let him help. He offers to open the "edge" of the biome, and at first, a few people decide to follow him.
The Doctor uses the TARDIS to break a hole in the biome wall, and several of the tribe leave. Eventually, all the tribe members leave the biome.
- The Doctor tells Toria about his friend Victoria.
- The Doctor calls the biome a "giant greenhouse".
- The Doctor plays his recorder.
- The Doctor gives Jamie and Toria sausage sandwiches.
- The Doctor compares the tribe's technology to the Stone Age.
- This story is supposedly written by Toria. However, while Raynor writes the majority of the story with intentional misspellings (purportedly as written by Toria), inexplicably none of the Doctor's or Jamie's dialog (as written by Toria) is misspelled.
to be added