It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- You may be looking for Malpha.
Alpha (uppercase Α, lowercase α) was the first letter in the Greek language alphabet of Earth, which arose in the early period of human history.[source needed] It was also an initial word, common to several things.
- Alpha, a Dalek (TV: The Evil of the Daleks)
- Alpha Centauran
- Alpha Centauri (The Curse of Peladon)
- Alpha Centauri (planet)
- Alpha Centauri (system)
- Alpha Centauran Table Tennis Club
- Alpha Class
- Alpha Geminorum, a star (TV: The Poison Sky)
- Alpha Meson, a type of energy (TV: The Big Bang)
- Alpha Serpens Caput (PROSE: Lords of the Storm)