Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Amy is a name that appears often in the Doctor Who universe and the relevant real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
As only name Edit
As first name Edit
- Amy Barker (PROSE: The Monsters from Earth)
- Amy Carysfort (TV: Dead Man Walking)
- Amy Cowan (PROSE: Warchild)
- Amy Pond, a companion of the Eleventh Doctor.
- Amy Saraband (PROSE: Kursaal)
- Amy Johnson, a pilot who flew around the Earth. (COMIC:A Wing and a Prayer)
Behind the scenes Edit
As first name Edit
- Amy Benedict, who played Bridget Howe in TV: Rendition.
- Amy Manson, who played Alice Guppy in TV: Fragments and Exit Wounds.
- Amy Cudden, who played Anita in TV: Let's Kill Hitler.
- Amy Osborn, who played the Young Chimeron in TV: Delta and the Bannermen.
- Amy Beth Hayes, who played an Albino servant in TV: The Stolen Earth.
- Amy Starling, who played a waitress in the Torchwood story Random Shoes.
- Amy Verwayen, who played an alien in TV: Regeneration and Liberation.
- Amy Pemberton, who played Sally Morgan (Number 18) in AUDIO: House of Blue Fire and Nadel in NOTVALID: Masters of War.
- Amy Oakes, an art department co-ordinator for Doctor Who, variously also credited as Amy Pope and Amy Pope Oakes
- Amy Pickwoad, a standby art director for Doctor Who.