Publisher's summary Edit
The year is 1939, and a case of poison pen letters at St Ursula's College threatens to change the course of the Second World War. Fortunately thriller writer Miss Sarah Perry is on hand to investigate...
to be added
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Peri Brown - Nicola Bryant
- Dr. Maria Backhouse - Jemma Churchill
- Dr. Joan Dalton - Allison McKenzie
- Dr. Petherbridge - Janet Henfrey
- Dr. Ruth Horwitz - Jessica Knappett
- Policeman - Andy Secombe
- The Doctor wears a London drape suit while visiting St Ursula's College.
- Peri describes the Doctor's coat as resembling "an explosion in a paint factory."
- Dr. Ruth Horwitz is Jewish. She has been receiving anti-Semitic poison pen letters for two to three months.
- Dr. Joan Dalton is a Communist while Dr. Maria Backhouse is a Nazi.
- Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union have signed a non-aggression pact.