Publisher's summary Edit
Imagine a war. A war that has lasted centuries, a war which has transformed an entire planet into a desolate No Man's Land. A war where time itself is being used as a weapon.
You can create zones of decelerated time and bring the enemy troops to a standstill. You can create storms of accelerated time and reduce the opposition to dust in a matter of seconds.
to be added
- Eighth Doctor
- Fitz Kreiner
- Anji Kapoor
- Dr Paterson
- Mr Mistletoe
- The Doctor has copies of songs by the Beatles, Mozart, Erasure, and Rogers and Hammerstein.
- Chronomium is a time-active element that displaces time around it.
- The cover is similar to a sketch of Romana II seen in the television story City of Death.
- According to fellow series author Jonathan Blum, Morris has said that the clock-faced men in the story are meant to be Faction Paradox, although this is not made explicit in the text.
- The TARDIS crew use a crank handle when the TARDIS loses power. (TV: Death to the Daleks)
- The Vortex Wraiths were evacuating the time vortex in order to escape the Council of Eight. (PROSE: The Slow Empire)
- The Doctor and his companions left Endpoint two days before this story. (PROSE: Hope)
- Sabbath removed the Doctor's heart in PROSE: The Adventuress of Henrietta Street.
- Anji says that nothing could be weirder than the planet of Poodles. (PROSE: Mad Dogs and Englishmen)