Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Andromeda was a name common to several things. Particularly confusingly, it referenced at least three quite distinct astronomical phenomena.
- Andromeda (constellation), a constellation — home to the so-called "sleepers", as well as Sabalom Glitz — which was very remote to Earth (TV: The Trial of a Time Lord)
- Andromeda (galaxy), a galaxy proximate to the Milky Way, home to the Wirrn and other species and to which humans eventually travelled. (TV: The Ark in Space and others)
- Andromeda (planet), the name of the planet on which Castrovalva was located — at least according to the Master's fictional alteration of the TARDIS information system (TV: Castrovalva)
- Andromedan Phylox Series, the astronomical phenomenon mostly comprised of the planet of the same name
- Andromedan, the demonym for beings from the constellation of Andromeda.