Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- You may be looking for Ann or Anne.
Anna is a name that appears often in the Doctor Who universe and the relevant real world. People named "Anna" are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
As only name Edit
- Anna (The Clockwise Man) (PROSE: The Clockwise Man)
- Anna (Cold) (PROSE: Cold)
- Anna (Good Companions) (PROSE: Good Companions)
- Anna (The Left-Handed Hummingbird) (PROSE: The Left-Handed Hummingbird)
- Anna (Running Out of Time) (AUDIO: Running Out of Time)
- Anna (Soul Mate) (PROSE: Soul Mate)
- Anna (Tragedy Day) (PROSE: Tragedy Day)
As first name Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
As first name Edit
- Anna Barry, who played Anat in the Doctor Who serial TV: Day of the Daleks.
- Anna Hope, who played Novice Hame in TV: New Earth, Gridlock and WC: Tardisode 1.
- Anna Maxwell-Martin, who played Suki Macrae Cantrell in TV: The Long Game.
- Anna-Louise Plowman, who played Diana Goddard in TV: Dalek.
- Anna Calder-Marshall, who voiced Mathilda Pierce in NOTVALID: Scream of the Shalka.
- Anna Massey, who voiced Miss Pollard in AUDIO: The Girl Who Never Was.
- Anna Evans, a production runner for Doctor Who and a 2nd assistant director for The Sarah Jane Adventures.
- Anna Coote, a Cyfle trainee during series 3 of Doctor Who.
- Anna Lau, a costume supervisor for Doctor Who.