|Main character(s):||Romana II, Leela, K9 Mark II|
|Featuring:||Narvin, Magistrix Borusa|
|Main enemy:||Lord Prydon|
|Main setting:||The Axis, Gallifrey|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Writer:||Scott Handcock, Gary Russell|
|Cover by:||Alex Mallinson / Simon Holub|
|Release number:||Chapter 17|
|Release date:||March 2011|
|Format:||1 CD - 78 minutes|
Publisher's summary Edit
Romana and her comrades find themselves in the dank and grubby wastelands of northern Gallifrey, trapped between two forces in a long and ancient war.
One side bides their time within their nests, whilst the other draws up troops across the trenches. Both sides have their secrets, their means to win the war — and both want Romana fighting alongside them...
After millennia of warfare, the final assault approaches. The Ancient Enemy and the True Lords want this world. And before this night is out, there will be bloodshed.
to be added
Alternative Gallifrey Edit
- Magistrix Borusa - Katy Manning
- Captain Cloris - Alan Ruscoe
- Torvald - Andy Coleman
- Kraylon - Chris Johnson
- Hollis - Gary Russell
- Vekken - Scott Handcock
- Thetac - Charlotte Parkyn
- Lord Prydon - Geoffrey Beevers
- Prime Enforcer Arcalia - Alexander Vlahos
- Cassandra - Charlie Hayes
- Information concerns alternative Gallifrey.
- The True Lords are those under Magistrix Borusa's command and are not vampires.
- Transduction barriers controlled by the vampires prevent sunlight from touching Gallifrey.
- Lord Prydon mentions the Houses of Heartshaven and Lungbarrow.
- The founders of the True Lord Society are Omega, Theta and Zagreus.
- This is the only audio drama in the fourth series of Gallifrey not to feature alternative versions of either Romana or Vansell.
- Leela regains her eyesight, which she lost in AUDIO: Fractures.
- Romana is unimpressed by the vampires, having previously encountered the Great Vampire. (TV: State of Decay)
- Braxiatel was lost to the group in AUDIO: Disassembled.
- Leela thought on hearing Borusa's title that the devastation on this Gallifrey was due to Pandora. (AUDIO: Lies et al)