Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Anti-Matter with Fries|
|Main enemy:||The Ergon, Omega|
|Main setting:||Perivale, 1980s|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Magazine 199|
|Release date:||12 May 1993|
|Three Steps to the Left||Missing in Action|
Ace is working in a fast-food restaurant in Perivale when she encounters who she thinks is her friend Barry Groves dressed in a funny chicken costume. She gives "Barry" a box of fries but does not realise this is actually the Ergon scouting Earth for the Time Lord Omega. She later tells the Seventh Doctor about this over table tennis in the Cloister Room.
to be added
- Ace thinks the Ergon is her friend Barry in a funny chicken costume. She gives it a box of fries, which it takes back to the anti-matter universe.
- Omega can eat fries once they've passed through the Arc of Infinity.
- He seems to prefer sodium chloride on his fries.
to be added
- Ace previously met Tegan Jovanka while working in a fast food restaurant. (PROSE: The Crystal Bucephalus)
- The Ergon passes through the Arc of Infinity. (TV: Arc of Infinity)
- The Doctor and Ace play table tennis in the Cloister Room. (TV: Logopolis)