|Main character(s):||Romana II, Leela|
|Main setting:||Gallifrey (alternate timeline)|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Release number:||Chapter 21|
|Release date:||February 2013|
Publisher's summary Edit
Romana’s secret is in danger of being exposed by those she trusts, and the only hope of escape is through the Axis. But will Leela’s forthright determination to see justice done, whatever the costs, mean their chance to get home will be lost forever…?
And if they are able to regain access the Axis, is the world they left behind any better than the society they have built here?
Time will tell.
to be added
- Supreme Leader Romana - Lalla Ward
- Outcast Leader Leela - Louise Jameson
- High Chancellor Narvin - Sean Carlsen
- Lord Zakar - Barnaby Edwards
- Science Ministor Kavil - Simon Fisher-Becker
- Castellan Slyne - Peter Sheward
- Councillor Braxiatel - Miles Richardson
- Councillor Rahvon - Marcus Harris
- Commentator Matthias - Stephen Perring
- Jamalan - Jack Baggs
- Andred - Andy Coleman
Uncredited cast Edit
- Lord Zakar likes to be called "Zak."
- On the alternative Gallifrey, Irving Braxiatel is a member of the Inner Council. Lord Zakar considers him to be a "worm."
- After a Dalek comes through the Axis portal and arrives in the Panopticon, it states that the Daleks are the masters of all Gallifreys.
to be added
- Romana refers to the recent emancipation of the Outsiders from slavery. (AUDIO: Forever)
- Romana refers to the Outsiders' desire for mining rights. (AUDIO: Emancipation)
- Lord Zakar reminds Romana that he financed the recent research into time travel technology. (AUDIO: Evolution)
- Kavil tries to synchronise the signal which Gallifrey received recently. If successful, this would mean that Romana, Narvin and Leela can get into contact with the Axis and therefore K9. (AUDIO: Forever, Evolution)
- Romana tells Narvin that she misses the Irving Braxiatel of the proper timeline. (AUDIO: Disassembled)
- Leela tells Narvin that she was named after the greatest warrior in Sevateem history. (AUDIO: The Catalyst)
- Lord Zakar and Councillor Braxiatel were present when Lady President Romana was assassinated by Coordinator Vansell. (AUDIO: Forever)
- Lord Zakar refers to Councillor Allora's failed attempt to seize power and her subsequent imprisonment. (AUDIO: Emancipation)