Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main setting:||Oriel, the 37th century|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Magazine 358|
|Cover date:||20 July 2005|
|Traded in:||The Cruel Sea|
|Format:||Comic - 1 part|
|DWM comic stories|
|The Love Invasion||The Cruel Sea|
- For the online game, see Art Attack (video game).
The Oriel, the greatest art gallery in the world, has everything: Dogs at tables playing cards... the Mona Lisa... special tour guides... and a strange metal statue. When the Doctor and Rose find strange goings on with the free headsets, it's time for the Doctor to save the day, but is it too late to save Rose? Is it an invasion or could it be worse?
to be added
- The Oriel is a trans-dimensional gallery in the 37th century.
- An Alpha Centauran and a Meep appear within the art gallery.
- The Doctor and Rose see the Mona Lisa.
- The Doctor mentions Jackson Pollock.
to be added
- The Doctor says that he saw Leonardo da Vinci paint the Mona Lisa. He refers to the woman as not being able to sit still and points out that she doesn't have eyebrows. (TV: City of Death)