Artemis has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- Artemis, a Chronovore. (PROSE: No Future)
- Artemis (mythology), a Greek goddess. (AUDIO: Project: Lazarus)
- Cassandra Schofield, who adopted the name Artemis upon joining the Forge. (AUDIO: Project: Lazarus)
- The Hound of Artemis. (AUDIO: The Hounds of Artemis)
- The Tomb of Artemis. (AUDIO: The Hounds of Artemis)