Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
The name Arthur refers to several different individuals in the Doctor Who universe and the related real world.
As only name Edit
- King Arthur (Arthur's World), King of Camelot in the 8th century in a parallel universe. (TV: Battlefield)
- Arthur, the Legendary King of Camelot
- Arthur (The Death of Me), who owned a bed and breakfast with his wife Chloe and died every night (PROSE: The Death of Me)
- Arthur (The Girl in the Fireplace), a horse seen in TV: The Girl in the Fireplace
- Arthur (A Good Man Goes to War), a boy injured during the Battle of Zaruthstra, as depicted in TV: A Good Man Goes to War
- Arthur (Strange England), PROSE: Strange England
- Arthur (Clean-up on Aisle Two), PROSE: Clean-up on Aisle Two
As first name Edit
- Arthur Baldwin, PROSE: Amorality Tale
- Arthur Baulstrode, PROSE: Loving the Alien
- Arthur Candy, a member of Luna University's archaeology department, under whom River Song studied (Let's Kill Hitler)
- Arthur Conan Doyle, PROSE: Evolution
- Arthur C. Clarke, a man to whom Brian Williams once compared the Eleventh Doctor (TV: Dinosaurs on a Spaceship
- Arthur Culpeper, PROSE: The Roundheads
- Arthur Dent, a man to whom the newly-regenerated Tenth Doctor once referred (TV: The Christmas Invasion)
- Arthur Denver, PROSE: Cat's Cradle: Witch Mark
- Arthur Kemp, PROSE: The Roundheads
- Arthur Lakesmith, the leader of the 2176 rebellion against the Cybermen on Agora (PROSE: Killing Ground)
- Arthur Linwood, a medical student at Stangmoor Prison in TV: The Mind of Evil
- Arthur Lloyd, the fat, unpleasant owner of the house where Nancy fed her charges during a part of the London Blitz, as seen in TV: The Empty Child and The Doctor Dances
- Arthur Miller, author of the play The Crucible, referred to in PROSE: The Witch Hunters
- Arthur Ollis, warden at the Minsbridge Wildlife Sanctuary (TV: The Three Doctors)
- Arthur Pinero, a playwright fleetingly referred to in PROSE: The Banquo Legacy
- Arthur Redfern, Joan Redfern's husband, named only in the prose version of Human Nature
- Arthur Stengos, an agronomist seen in TV: Revelation of the Daleks
- Arthur Terrall, TV: The Evil of the Daleks
- Arthur Tyler III, PROSE: Escape Velocity
- Arthur Wellesley, typically known as the Duke of Wellington, who met the Second Doctor and Serena in PROSE: World Game
- Arthur Coleman Winters, TV: The Sound of Drums
Outside the DWU Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Max Arthur, who played Zuko in Planet of Fire
- Rod Arthur, who played Parsons in School Reunion (TV story)
- Arthur Blake, who played Hrhoonda in The Web Planet
- Arthur Cox, an actor who has appeared in the classic and modern versions of Doctor Who.
- Arthur Darvill, who played Rory Williams in the Steven Moffat era of Doctor Who
- Arthur Hewlett, who played Kalmar in State of Decay
- Arthur Newall, who played the fourth Sensorite in The Sensorites
Production crew Edit
- Arthur Chadwick, a set designer for Torchwood
- Cecile Hay-Arthur, a person who provided make-up for several stories, mostly in the Tom Baker era.
- Arthur Howell, a fight arranger on The War Games