Avatars of the Intelligence was the first novel published by Candy Jar Books and premiered The Lucy Wilson Mysteries series. The series was licensed by Henry Lincoln and the Mervyn Haisman estate and was set following the death of Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart.
Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- Lucy Wilson
- Hobo Kostinen
- Albert Wilson
- Tamara Wilson
- Nick Wilson
- Conall Lethbridge-Stewart
- Dame Anne Bishop
- Nick goes to Nottingham University.
- Lucy talks to Nick on Skype.
- Albert listens to Where is the Love? by the Black Eyed Peas on BBC Radio 2.
- At the celebration of the Brigadier's life, a trailer shows him with several men: a man with the white hair of a wizard, one with a long scarf, another with a bow tie, one wearing a cricket pullover, and one with a recorder. In addition to the men he is also pictured with a beautiful woman with shoulder-length blonde hair.
- While the commercial release of Avatars of the Intelligence was on 28 March 2018, preview copies of the book were available in September 2017 "exclusively for fans". 
- Lucy remembers the story her grandfather told her of monsters in the London Underground. (TV: The Web of Fear)
- Anne Bishop tells Lucy that the Great Intelligence once used rats in its plans. (PROSE: Times Squared)
- The picture Lucy finds of her and Hobo meeting Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart is recalled by Owain Vine in PROSE: Night of the Intelligence.
- ↑ Lethbridge-Stewart newsletter: The Lucy Wilson Mysteries (27 August 2017). Retrieved on 9 September 2018.