This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
The phrase "Bad Wolf" occurs several times in the DWU and the relevant real world:
Doctor Who universe Edit
- Bad Wolf meme, a name for the phrase "Bad Wolf" itself, as proliferated throughout the DWU
- Bad Wolf (entity), an entity into which Rose Tyler temporarily transformed by looking into the time vortex from the heart of the TARDIS
- Bad Wolf Corporation, the company that ran the Game Station after its previous controllers, the Editor and Jagrafess, were removed from power by the Ninth Doctor (TV: Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways)
- Bad Wolf (video game), a console game that Mickey Smith owned
- Bad Wolf virus, a computer virus which affected the archives of the Torchwood Institute (TV: Love & Monsters)
- Bad WolfTV, a television station operating on Earth in 200,100 (TV: The Long Game)
- Bad Wolf One, the call sign of a helicopter belonging to Henry van Statten (TV: Dalek)
- Blaidd Drwg, a nuclear power plant whose name is Welsh for "Bad Wolf". (TV: Boom Town)
- Dårlig Ulv Stranden, a bay whose name is Norwegian for "Bad Wolf Bay". (TV: Doomsday, Journey's End)
- Bad Wolf Bargains, a business which sold goods at the Fluren Temporal Bazaar. (COMIC: Weapons of Past Destruction)