Bartholomew has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- Bartholomew Kitchen, a Brigadier-General in the British Army during the 1850s. (AUDIO: The Angel of Scutari)
- Bartholomew, an alternate version of Barry Brown. (PROSE: Millennial Rites)
- Bartholomew's Planetary Gazetteer, a guidebook about planets. (TV: The Ribos Operation)
- St Bartholomew's Day massacre, a French conflict between the Catholics and the Huguenots. (TV: The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve)
Behind the scenes Edit
- The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve (TV story), a serial on the massacre above.