Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bartholomew has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- Bartholomew Kitchen, a Brigadier-General in the British Army during the 1850s. (AUDIO: The Angel of Scutari)
- Bartholomew, an alternate version of Barry Brown. (PROSE: Millennial Rites)
- Bartholomew's Planetary Gazetteer, a guidebook about planets. (TV: The Ribos Operation)
- St Bartholomew's Day massacre, a French conflict between the Catholics and the Huguenots. (TV: The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve)
Behind the scenes Edit
- The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve (TV story), a serial on the massacre above.