Baxter has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
As only name Edit
- Baxter (The Body Bank) (PROSE: The Body Bank)
- Baxter (Father's Day) (TV: Father's Day)
- Baxter (The Fearless) (AUDIO: The Fearless: Part 1, The Fearless: Part 2)
- Baxter (Fury from the Deep) (TV: Fury from the Deep)
- Baxter (Human Nature) (TV: Human Nature)
- Baxter (Number 1, Gallows Gate Road) (PROSE: Number 1, Gallows Gate Road)
As surname Edit
- Evadne Baxter (PROSE: Festival of Death)
- Geoffrey Baxter (TV: The Christmas Invasion)
- Hannah Baxter (PROSE: The Domino Effect)
- Ruth Baxter (TV: Terror of the Vervoids)
Behind the scenes Edit
As first name Edit
- Colin Baxter, who played a Policeman in TV: Meat
- Lois Baxter, who played Lamia in TV: The Androids of Tara and voiced Carrion in AUDIO: Spring and Celethua in AUDIO: The Adolesence of Time
- Trevor Baxter, who played George Litefoot in TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang, AUDIO: The Mahogany Murderers and in the Jago & Litefoot audio series