a real world point of view
|Bay Of The Dead|
|Main character(s):||Captain Jack Harkness|
|Main enemy:||- Dellacoi|
|Release date:||25 June, 2009|
|BBC Torchwood novels|
|Into the Silence||The House That Jack Built|
Bay of the Dead was the eleventh release in the BBC Torchwood Novels series.
Publisher's summary Edit
When the city sleeps, the dead start to walk! Something has sealed off Cardiff, and living corpses are stalking the streets, leaving a trail of half-eaten bodies. Animals are butchered. A young couple in their car never reach home. A stolen tugboat is brought back to shore, carrying only human remains. And a couple of girls heading back from the pub watch the mysterious drivers of a big black SUV take over a crime scene. Torchwood must now contend with the intangible barrier surrounding Cardiff, and some unidentified space debris that seems to be regenerating itself. Plus, of course, the all-night zombie horror show!
to be added
To be added
- The title appears to be a reference to Romero's Living Dead movies, most notably Day of the Dead.
- This book is also available as an ebook from the Amazon Kindle store.
- The cannibals from Brynblaidd village are mentioned. (TV: Countrycide)
- Detective Sergeant Swanson appears. (TV: They Keep Killing Suzie, PROSE: Consequences 'Virus')
- Alexander Martin (PROSE: The House That Jack Built) has a cameo at the end of this novel
- Nina Rogers appears in PROSE: Into the Silence, The House That Jack Built, Risk Assessment & Consequences