|Bay Of The Dead|
|Main character(s):||Captain Jack Harkness|
|Release date:||25 June, 2009|
|BBC Torchwood novels|
|Into the Silence||The House That Jack Built|
Publisher's summary Edit
When the city sleeps, the dead start to walk! Something has sealed off Cardiff, and living corpses are stalking the streets, leaving a trail of half-eaten bodies. Animals are butchered. A young couple in their car never reach home. A stolen tugboat is brought back to shore, carrying only human remains. And a couple of girls heading back from the pub watch the mysterious drivers of a big black SUV take over a crime scene. Torchwood must now contend with the intangible barrier surrounding Cardiff, and some unidentified space debris that seems to be regenerating itself. Plus, of course, the all-night zombie horror show!
to be added
to be added
- The title appears to be a reference to Romero's Living Dead movies, most notably Day of the Dead.
- This book is also available as an ebook from the Amazon Kindle store.
- The cannibals from Brynblaidd village are mentioned. (TV: Countrycide)
- Detective Sergeant Swanson appears. (TV: They Keep Killing Suzie, PROSE: Virus)
- Alexander Martin (PROSE: The House That Jack Built) has a cameo at the end of this novel
- Nina Rogers appears in PROSE: Into the Silence, The House That Jack Built, Risk Assessment & Consequences