It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Bee has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
- Bee, a non-sentient insect principally found on Earth (TV: Delta and the Bannermen and many others)
- Migrant Bee, a sentient bee from Melissa Majoria that once resided on Earth, but suddenly left at the beginning of the 21st century, leading to an apparent population crisis. (TV: The Stolen Earth)
As first name Edit
- Bee (Father's Day), a guest at the wedding of Stuart Hoskins and Sarah Clark. (TV: Father's Day)
- The Bee Gees, a musical group of whom Melanie Bush was fond in her youth (PROSE: Business Unusual)
As surname Edit
- Sergeant Anthony Bee, a soldier whose death Torchwood Three once investigated (PROSE: Another Life)
- Glory Bee, a woman the Eighth Doctor and Charley encountered in New York City when they met Orson Welles (AUDIO: Invaders from Mars)
- Beekeeping, a hobby involving the maintenance and exploitation of bees.
- Beehive, a cage used in beekeeping.
- "The Honeysuckle and the Bee", a song Goronwy sang to himself whilst beekeeping (TV: Delta and the Bannermen)