Bell has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
As name of item Edit
As only name Edit
- The Bell family, a 1950s London family. (TV: The Idiot's Lantern)
- Bell (Speed of Flight), a UNIT corporal. (PROSE: Speed of Flight)
- Chandler and Bell, two mysterious people under continuous investigation by Torchwood Three. (TV: Everything Changes)
As surname Edit
- Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone. (TV: Father's Day)
- Carol Bell, a UNIT officer. (TV: The Claws of Axos, The Mind of Evil, PROSE: The Face of the Enemy)
- Joseph Bell, a 19th century scientist. (TV: Tooth and Claw)
As song title Edit
- "Daisy Bell", a song sung twice in the Doctor's presence. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang, Dinosaurs on a Spaceship)
- "Jingle Bells", a Christmas song. (COMIC: Emperor of the Daleks!, TV: The Christmas Invasion, Voyage of the Damned)