|Main setting:||Epsilon Minima|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Part of:||The Company of Friends|
|Release date:||July 2009|
|Format:||1 X 25 min.|
|Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories|
|The Angel of Scutari||Fitz's Story|
Publisher's summary Edit
Deep in the mines of Epsilon Minima, Professor Bernice Summerfield is up to her neck in it — as usual. The Countess Venhella has hired her to recover a lost Time Lord artefact: a TARDIS key, it turns out. Guess whose?
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Klarner - Richard Earl
- Venhella - Su Douglas
- Hedenexians have five hands and, according to the Doctor, do the best massages in the universe.
- This story was recorded on 30 and 31 October, 2008.
- The story includes dialogue which implies that the Doctor and Benny had a sexual encounter during the events of the novel The Dying Days, further fuelling a fan debate over what actually happened dating back to the novel's publication in 1997.
- Benny mentions her first encounter with the Seventh Doctor on Heaven in 2570. (PROSE: Love and War, AUDIO: Love and War)
- Furthermore, she remembers her last encounter with the Doctor, and saving the Earth form the Ice Warriors. (PROSE: The Dying Days)
- Benny says that she has met the Eighth Doctor more than once. (PROSE: The Dying Days, PROSE: ...Be Forgot)
- The Doctor states that the last time the TARDIS scanner showed something different to reality it was caused by a pollen induced hallucination. (AUDIO: Brotherhood of the Daleks)
- The Doctor recalls his encounters with IMC robots, "a long time ago". (TV: Colony in Space)
- Benny mentions being on the Braxiatel Collection and was there during the Fifth Axis invasion (PROSE: Life During Wartime, AUDIO: Death and the Daleks)