This article is written from a real world point of view
|Main setting:||Epsilon Minima|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Part of:||The Company of Friends|
|Release date:||July 2009|
|Format:||1 X 25 min.|
|Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories|
Deep in the mines of Epsilon Minima, Professor Bernice Summerfield is up to her neck in it — as usual. The Countess Venhella has hired her to recover a lost Time Lord artefact: a TARDIS key, it turns out. Guess whose?
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Klarner - Richard Earl
- Venhella - Su Douglas
Fashion and clothing
- The Doctor's clothes are made of a special material that allows them to dry quickly.
- Benny refers to her first meeting with the Seventh Doctor on Heaven and their subsequent encounter with the Hoothi.
- Benny has several adventures with the Doctor after the events of this story.
- Hedenexians have five hands and do the best massages in the universe.
- Benny mentions her first encounter with the Seventh Doctor on Heaven in 2570. (PROSE: Love and War, AUDIO: Love and War)
- Furthermore, she remembers her last encounter with the Doctor. She recalls them having sex. (PROSE: The Dying Days)
- Benny says that she has met the Eighth Doctor more than once. (PROSE: The Dying Days, PROSE: ...Be Forgot)