Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is a secondary source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
|Written by:||Andrew Skilleter|
|Publisher:||Doctor Who Books|
|Release date:||16 November 1996|
|Format:||Large format hardback 122 pages|
- You may be looking for Blacklight Marches.
Subject matter Edit
The Doctor Who work of artist and illustrator Andrew Skilleter.
Publisher's summary Edit
Andrew Skilleter's Doctor Who work spans more than fifteen years. This is a collection of the finest of his paintings, including both the best known images and some works never previously reproduced, with explanatory text by the artist.
Inside sleeve Edit
Andrew Skilleter is one of the brightest talents working in the field of commercial illustration.
His association with Doctor Who began in 1979, when he was commissioned to paint an illustration for the cover of the Target range of Doctor Who television story novelisations. Since then he has provided artwork for Doctor Who posters, Doctor Who calendars, even the sides of a Doctor Who travelling exhibition truck – and of course many Doctor Who books of all sorts.
This volume, written by the author himself, chronicles the Doctor who career of Andrew Skilleter and is packed with beautiful printed reproductions of his work.
- ONE: The Man From Nowhere
- TWO: Time and Time Again
- THREE: Next Stop Piccadilly
- FOUR: Who Dares Wins?
- FIVE: Pictures at an Exhibition
- SIX: Out of Time
- SEVEN: Cyber Techniques
- EIGHT: Virgin territory
Notable features Edit
- Full-colour page reproductions of Andrew Skilleter's work, with many preliminary sketches.
- Comprehensive coverage of the artists work including book covers, calendars, Who Dares Publishing merchandise and the Doctor Who USA Touring Exhibition Trailer.
- There is no listing of all of Andrew Skilleter's artwork.
- Layout and typesetting was by Mark Stammers Design
Publication history Edit
- Not released in paperback, the hardback was priced £17.99 (UK).