Bloom has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
As only name Edit
As surname Edit
- Johann Bloom (PROSE: Dead of Winter)
- Orlando Bloom (TV: Day One)
- Perdita Bloom (PROSE: Dead of Winter)
As name of object, publication or other in-universe item Edit
- Bloom (species), a simplistic silicon-based lifeform (PROSE: Beyond the Sun)
- The Bloom, a silicon-based hive mind (AUDIO: Terror of the Sontarans)
- Bloom (Happy Endings), an illegal chemical connected to the Kilbracken cloning technique (PROSE: Happy Endings)