|Main character(s):||Jack Harkness|
|Main enemy:||The Amok, Droon, Abaddon, Serial G|
|Read by:||Eve Myles|
|Release date:||11 January 2007|
|Format:||Hardcover Book, 254 Pages|
|BBC Torchwood novels|
|Another Life||Slow Decay|
- You may be looking for the titular organisation.
Border Princes was the second release in the BBC Torchwood Novels series.
It was retitled James Mayer for the Hungary edition.
Publisher's summary Edit
The End of the World began on a Thursday night in October, just after eight in the evening...
The Amok is driving people out of their minds, turning them into zombies and causing riots in the streets. A solitary diner leaves a Cardiff restaurant, his mission to protect the Principal leading him to a secret base beneath a water tower. Everyone has a headache; there's something in Davey Morgan's shed; and the church of St Mary-in-the-Dust, demolished in 1840, has reappeared - though it's not due until 2011. Torchwood seem to be out of their depth. What will all this mean for the romance between Torchwood's newest members?
Captain Jack Harkness has something more to worry about: an alarm, an early warning, given to mankind and held — inert — by Torchwood for 108 years. And now it's flashing. Something is coming. Or something is already here.
- Captain Jack Harkness
- Gwen Cooper
- Toshiko Sato
- Owen Harper
- Ianto Jones
- James Mayer
- John Norris
- PC Peter Picknall
- Shiznay Uhma
- Mr Dine
- Davey Morgan
- Dean Simms
- Mr Lowe
- Mr Beaven
- Brian Brady
to be added
- This book is also available as an ebook from the Amazon Kindle store.
- Events occur in late October 2007.
- The plot element of the group's memories being altered and a "new member" suddenly appearing among them is similar to the plot of the television story Adam.
Audio release Edit
- The story was released as an audiobook on 3x CD read by Eve Myles.
- The audiobook is also available as a download from the AudioGo website.
to be added