|Featuring:||Twelfth Doctor, Clara|
|Main enemy:||The Nixi King|
|Main setting:||Briarwood House, 12 April 1932|
|Printed in:||8D 4|
|Release date:||17 February 2016|
|Cover date:||February 2016|
|Doctor Who: The Eighth Doctor|
|The Silvering||A Matter of Life and Death|
Briarwood House. As a jazz party preoccupies the English upper-crust, the Doctor and Josie discover a terrifying secret below stairs — the servants are beginning to sprout branches! When the forests of Briarwood besiege the house, the Doctor must uncover an ancient ritual and the truth behind an interdimensional sacrifice!
to be added
- Eighth Doctor
- Josie Day
- Mr Harris
- Bertie Bingham
- Julian Bingham
- Sir Bingham
- Mrs Tillsley
- The Nixi King
- Twelfth Doctor
- Clara Oswald
- Josie compares the party to an Agatha Christie novel, after which the Doctor keeps calling her Miss Marple.
- Josie compares the circuit boards to Stonehenge.
- The backmatter of this issue features an interview with Paul J. Salamoff, who owns the restored TARDIS console from the TV movie.
- Briarwood House was one of the locations on the Doctor's list. (COMIC: The Pictures of Josephine Day)
- The Doctor tells Clara to run. (TV: The Power of the Daleks et al.)
- The Doctor says he is excellent at inveigling himself into parties. (AUDIO: The Rulers of the Universe)
to be added