Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Bringer of Darkness|
|Main setting:||A forest; England|
|Printed in:||DWMS Summer 1993|
|Format:||BW comic - 7 pages|
|DWMS comic stories|
|Flashback||Are You Listening?|
to be added
to be added
- Victoria says her father referred to the Daleks as abominations.
- The Daleks know of the Doctor as the Ka Faraq Gatri.
- The Dalek Emperor and the Humanised Daleks are mentioned by the Daleks.
- The crashed Dalek ship appears to be a Dalek flying saucer. It uses ion-drive thrusters.
- Victoria compares the laboring Daleks to ants.
- The Doctor appears to be playing his recorder soon after they land.
- A Kaled mutant is disgorged from one of the Dalek shells.
- Beacon is spelled "becon" on pages 2 and 3. The American spelling "Humanized" is used.
- According to the Daleks, their civil war (TV: The Evil of the Daleks) ended in the termination of the rebel Humanised Daleks. The Dalek Emperor is still alive. The Doctor would learn some of the humanised Daleks had left Skaro in the chaos of the war's end. (COMIC: Children of the Revolution)
- While things are peaceful, Victoria welcomes the change from "the horrors of the London Underground." (TV: The Web of Fear)
- Victoria Waterfield's journal entry occurs after TV: Fury from the Deep.