a real world point of view
|Featuring:||Sarah Jane Smith|
|Main enemy:||The Cortez Project|
|Main setting:||Bangkok, March 1997|
Hong Kong, Singapore, Moscow and the Persian Gulf, April 1997
|Writer:||David A. McIntee|
|Cover by:||Black Sheep|
|Release date:||August 2001|
|Format:||Paperback Book, 256 Pages|
|BBC Past Doctor Adventures|
Bullet Time was the forty-fifth BBC Past Doctor Adventures novel. It featured the Seventh Doctor. It also featured Sarah Jane Smith. She is not travelling with the Doctor, rather the Doctor's actions drift into Sarah's contemporary life.
Publisher's summary Edit
'You're not the Doctor I knew.'
'Perhaps you never knew the Doctor.'
Street gangsters lurk round every corner. And when one decides to confide in Sarah, she is thrown headlong into danger. What are UNIT doing in Hong Kong, and why are they following missing backpackers? What is causing a spate of strange and unnatural deaths? And how is Sarah’s old and trusted friend the Doctor involved? More importantly, whose side is he on?
The truth can now be told, and the outcome of Sarah’s investigations revealed. But will her world ever be the same again?
to be added
The Doctor Edit
- The Seventh Doctor has been drug dealing with aliens. He is just below the head of the Chinese mafia.
- It is implied that Sarah Jane Smith may have died at the end of this novel. This possibility is proved not to have happened by her appearances in the new series and The Sarah Jane Adventures.
to be added
- Iris Wildthyme is mentioned as one of UNIT's scientific advisers, although she is currently on vacation. (PROSE: The Scarlet Empress)
- Detailed synopsis of Bullet Time at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Discontinuity Guide to: Bullet Time at The Whoniverse