|Main character(s):||Sarah Jane Smith|
|Featuring:||Josh, Natalie, Will|
|Main enemy:||The Keeper, Luca Parenti|
|Main setting:||England and Florence, 2006|
|Release date:||1 February 2006|
|Sarah Jane Smith|
|Mirror, Signal, Manoeuvre||Snow Blind|
Buried Secrets was the first release in the second series of Sarah Jane Smith audio stories produced by Big Finish Productions. It introduced the recurring character of Will Sullivan, the previously unmentioned half-brother of Harry Sullivan.
Like all of the second series, it was recorded in the gap between principal photography and transmission of School Reunion. Since Lis Sladen had finished Reunion on 7 September 2005, (DWMSE 14) Secrets was produced about two months after she had completed her first tour of duty with the Tenth Doctor.
Publisher's summary Edit
Sarah Jane Smith believes her days as a crusading investigator are behind her, safe from those who tried to destroy her. But others believe she has a destiny and they will stop at nothing to prevent her fulfilling it. A trip to Florence to help an old friend leads to the unearthing of a murderous conspiracy buried within the city’s catacombs...
to be added
- Sarah Jane Smith - Elisabeth Sladen
- Josh Townsend - Jeremy James
- Natalie Redfern - Sadie Miller
- Will Sullivan - Tom Chadbon
- Professor Gareth Edmons - Ivor Danvers
- Luca Parenti - Daniel Barzotti
- The Keeper - Jacqueline Pearce
- Sir Donald Wakefield - Stephen Greif
- Gavin Dexter - David Gooderson
- Maud Fletcher - Patricia Leventon
- Newsreader - Shaun Ley
- Other roles - Jon Weinberg
- Will Sullivan is Harry Sullivan's younger half-brother.
- Sarah Jane mentions her earlier visit to Antarctica. (TV: The Seeds of Doom)
- DI Morrison calls Sarah Jane to inform her of Hilda Winters' death. (AUDIO: The Tao Connection, Test of Nerve)