Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- You may be looking for people named "Karl".
Carl, and its variants (Carla, Carlo, Carlos) has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
As only name Edit
- Carl (TV: House)
- Carl (TV: Revenge of the Slitheen)
- Carl (PROSE: The Indestructible Man)
- Carlo (TV: The Vampires of Venice)
As first name Edit
- Carl Harris (TV: The Sontaran Stratagem)
- Carl Jenkins (PROSE: The Nightmare of Black Island)
- Carl Peterson (TV: Day of the Moon)
- Carl Scraton (PROSE: Bad Therapy)
- Carl Tyler (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth)
- Carla Langer (TV: The Mark of the Berserker, et al)
- Carlo Zeno (PROSE: The Empire of Glass)
- Carlos Scarlioni (TV: City of Death)
- Carly Dimitri (PROSE:Dark Progeny)
Behind the scenes Edit
As first name Edit
- Carl Forgione, who played Land in TV: Planet of the Spiders and Nimrod in TV: Ghost Light.
- Carl McCrystal, who played McGrath in The Curse of the Black Spot.
Monster specialists Edit
- Carl Conway, who played the US Correspondent in TV: The War Machines and a Control Room Assistant in TV: The Ambassadors of Death.
- Carla Jeffery, who played a teenage girl in The New World.
As surname Edit
- Lachele Carl, who played Trinity Wells in several episodes of Doctor Who and its spinoffs, The Sarah Jane Adventures and Torchwood.