Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- You may be looking for Sandra.
Cassandra and its variant Cassie appears several times in the Doctor Who universe and the related real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
As only name Edit
- Cassandra (Annihilation), a Time Lord (AUDIO: Annihilation)
- Cassandra (Asylum of the Daleks), a Dalek puppet (TV: Asylum of the Daleks)
- Cassandra (The Myth Makers) the Greek prophetess (TV: The Myth Makers)
- Cassandra (The Scarlet Empress), a Scarlet Empress of Hyspero. (PROSE: The Scarlet Empress)
- Cassandra (Who Killed Kennedy), an alias for a whistleblower (PROSE: Who Killed Kennedy)
- Cassandra (Zagreus), a Sister of Karn in the time of Rassilon (AUDIO: Zagreus)
As first name Edit
- Lady Cassandra O'Brien.Δ17, the last known "pure" human inhabitant of Earth prior to its destruction (TV: The End of the World, New Earth)
- Cassie Rice (TV: Dreamland)
- Cassie Scholefield (AUDIO: Project: Twilight, AUDIO: Project: Lazarus)
As name of object, publication or other in-universe item Edit
- Cassandra (ship), a sailing ship (AUDIO: The Secret of Cassandra)
- Cassandra (So Vile a Sin), the outermost body orbiting Agamemnon, in reality a TARDIS damaged ten million years before (PROSE: So Vile a Sin)