Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Companion(s):||Adric, Nyssa, Tegan|
|Main enemy:||The Master|
|Publisher:||Target Books, W.H. Allen|
|Writer:||Christopher H. Bidmead|
|Read by:||Peter Davison|
|Release number:||76 (given to later editions)|
|Release date:||16 June 1983|
|Format:||Hardcover and paperback editions; 12 Chapters, 118 Pages|
|Logopolis||Four to Doomsday|
Publisher's summary Edit
1983 edition Edit
But Castrovalva is not the haven of peace and tranquility the Doctor and his companions are seeking. Far from being able to rest quietly, the unsuspecting time-travellers are caught up once again in the evil machinations of the Master.
Only an act of supreme self-sacrifice will enable them to escape the maniacal lunacy of the renegade Time Lord.
Deviations from televised story Edit
- Nyssa worries that the Doctor will get high altitude edema.
- The Master set up the trap 500 years ago.
Writing and publishing notes Edit
- `This book is dedicated to M.C. Escher, whose drawings inspired it and provided the title. Thanks are also due to the Barbican Centre, London, England, where a working model of the disorienteering experiments provided valuable practical experience.'
Chapter Titles Edit
- Escape from Earth
- Towards Zero
- Destination: Event One
- Russian Roulette
- The Quest for Castrovalva
- Within the Walls
- The Dark Reflection
- The Occlusion Closes In
- The Clue of the Chronicle
- The World through the Eyes of Shardovan
- The Web is Broken
Additional cover images Edit
to be added
British publication history Edit
- W.H. Allen & Co. Ltd. UK
The audio set of four CDs was released in March 2010 priced £13.99 (UK)