Celestial Intervention - A Gallifreyan Noir was the fourth short story published in Twelve Angels Weeping.
Retired Celestial Intervention Agency agent Maris is hired to find the Doctor, a Time Lord who has recently left Gallifrey in a stolen Type 40 TARDIS.
to be added
- Clastivas works on a Type 58.
- Some Type 45s and Type 50s can take human form.
- Maris has retired from the Celestial Intervention Agency.
- Maris' potential engine shows other incarnations of the Doctor, one with a big grin and a smeared image that has eyes with wild and dark potential.
to be added
- Several accounts exist of the Doctor's birth: being loomed in the House of Lungbarrow, (PROSE: Cat's Cradle: Time's Crucible, Lungbarrow) and having a human mother and Time Lord father. (TV: Doctor Who, PROSE: The Infinity Doctors, The Gallifrey Chronicles, et al.)
- The Doctor is said to have a brother. (TV: Smith and Jones, PROSE: Tears of the Oracle)
- Maris reads one account where the Doctor has a wife. (PROSE: Cold Fusion)
- Some accounts say the Doctor was expelled from the Time Lord Academy. (PROSE: Divided Loyalties) Other accounts say he graduated with fifty-one percent. (TV: The Ribos Operation, PROSE: Tears of the Oracle)
- A previous TARDIS the Doctor owned wants to find him. (AUDIO: Prisoners of Fate)
- The Great Houses are the highborn of Gallifrey. (PROSE: Lungbarrow, The Book of the War, et al.)