Chang has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
As only name Edit
- Chang (And Now for My Next Trick...) (PROSE: And Now for My Next Trick...)
- Chang (Dark Water) (TV: Dark Water)
- Chang (Dragon's Claw) (COMIC: Dragon's Claw)
- Chang twins (AUDIO: Spare Parts)
- Chang (The Wheel in Space) (TV: The Wheel in Space)
- Chang of Chang and Eng, one of a pair of Siamese twins (PROSE: The Lampblack Wars)
As surname Edit
- Hsien-Ko Chang (PROSE: The Shadow of Weng-Chiang)
- Chang Hu (PROSE: Observer Effect)
- Chang Lee (TV: Doctor Who)
- Li H'sen Chang (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Malady Chang (PROSE: Trading Futures)