As was customary for Character Options, the figures were not actually 5" tall. The Dalek figure was 5" tall. All others were scaled to match it. Figures were often released in batches, referred to as "Waves". Thus, a figure might be said to be in "Wave 1", or "Wave 2" for example.
- Bannakaffalatta, as seen in Voyage of the Damned, with removable shirt piece. Includes collect-and-build Gelth Phantom part.
Captain Jack Harkness
- Captain Jack, as seen in Utopia wearing long coat and carrying the Tenth Doctor's severed hand in a jar. Includes collect-and-build Gelth Phantom part.
Dalek Sec Hybrid
- Dalek Sec human hybrid, as seen in Daleks in Manhattan/Evolution of the Daleks. Available single-carded or in a Daleks in Manhattan box set with the Doctor series 2 long coat figure, Pig slave, and damaged Dalek Thay.
- There were several Tenth Doctor variants released:
The Doctor Space-suited
- The spacesuit worn by the Doctor was available in red (from 42) and orange (from The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit and The Waters of Mars) and had a detachable helmet with a plug-in air pipe.
- A further release featured the Tenth Doctor in orange spacesuit flanked with the two flasks from The Satan Pit.
Doctor Aged and Ancient Doctor
- Aged Doctor and Ancient Doctor, as seen in The Sound of Drums and Last of the Time Lords.
- Includes collect-and-build Gelth Phantom part.
- Aged Doctor was originally going to be released in the Last of the Time Lords set, but the set was cancelled.
- The Master was available in a Utopia box set featuring the Master as Professor Yana, the regenerated Master in Professor Yana's clothes, the Tenth Doctor and Martha.
- The Professor Yana figure was also available separately.
- The Master (aka Harold Saxon) was available separately, packaged with his laser screwdriver.
- The Master (aka Harold Saxon) was also available separately, with two Toclafane spheres with detachable clear plastic stands and laser screwdriver.
- A further release as part of a Collect-and-build Gelth Phantom saw the release of the Master (aka Harold Saxon) in Professor Yana's costume just after his regeneration.
- An additional figure of the Master (as seen in The Deadly Assassin) was released under the Classic series.
Two Martha Jones figures were released in this series:
- Martha Jones in red jacket and jeans.
- Martha Jones as seen in Last of the Time Lords, in combat gear and with an open Toclafane sphere.
- Professor Yana available single carded, or in a Utopia figure boxset with the Doctor series 3 figure, Martha Jones and the Master in Yana's clothes.
- Time Lord as seen in The Sound of Drums, available in two versions, one carded as series 3 and one carded as series 4.
- Weeping Angel in two versions, one neutral face, one angry face.
- in 2010 these were rereleased, along with a new variant (Series Five).
- The Empress of the Racnoss, as seen in the episode The Runaway Bride.
- This Empress of the Racnoss figure was released as a larger duluxe figure at a higher price point.
Daleks in Manhattan set
- The Daleks in Manhattan set, comprised of Dalek Sec hybrid, Pig Guard, Dalek Thay (with replaced panels) and the Tenth Doctor in overcoat.
Series Three figure set
- This Series 3 Set was comprised of Captain Jack Harkness, a Time Lord and Hal Korwin (from 42).
- This variant of Captain Jack Harkness in a blue shirt and holster came with a revolver.
- Unusually, this set was in a rectangular, green-coloured foil, square-edged box.
- ↑ Behind the Scenes at Design Works: Part 3 A little history. doctorwhotoys.net. Retrieved on 22nd October 2011.