Children of the Revolution (comic story)Redirected from Children of the Revolution
|Children of the Revolution|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Magazine 312-317|
|Release date:||9 January - 29 May 2002|
|Format:||Comic - 6 parts (42 Pages)|
|DWM comic stories|
|The Way of All Flesh||Uroboros|
When the Daleks find the Doctor, he attempts to trick his way out of the room before the Daleks hail him as their saviour.
- Eighth Doctor
- Izzy Sinclair
- Alpha (Dalek)
- Captain Julius Otago
- Mikkith, a seemingly Black Dalek
- Second Doctor (flashback)
- Dalek Emperor (flashback)
- Alison Lavelle
- Theo Rankin
- The Daleks have a small monument dedicated to the Second Doctor.
- The Doctor claims to have known Jacques Cousteau.
- The Daleks are painted silver or blue, pink, orange, and green. Even ones without gunsticks are able to utilise their psionic power to defend themselves.
- The Kyrolians were capable of cannibalism.
- This features an in-comic flashback to The Evil of the Daleks and serves as a sequel to the events of that story.
- The Doctor tells Mikkith he's the first Dalek he's met with a name. The Tenth Doctor later met the Cult of Skaro, each member with their own name. (TV: Doomsday)
- The Humanised Daleks can generate psychokinetic energy not only for mobility but also to fly and lift the Doctor. (TV: Death to the Daleks)
- The Eleventh Doctor later encounters Daleks of various colours. (TV: Victory of the Daleks)