|Cindy, Cleo and the Magic Sketchbook|
|Main character(s):||Cindy, Cleo|
|Main enemy:||Mister Ebonite|
|Main setting:||Sunset Park, 21st century|
|Printed in:||10DY2 3|
|Release date:||2 December 2015|
|Cover date:||December 2015|
|Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor|
|The Singer Not the Song||Medicine Man|
Gabby's best friend Cindy remained on Earth at the end of her last adventure with the Doctor – a decision Cindy immediately regretted! Now, with only Gabby's sketchbook of unseen adventures to guide her, she must find her way back to the Doctor... but sinister forces already have her under surveillance!
to be added
- Gabby and Cindy went to Echo Lake when they were ten or eleven.
- Cindy compares the shrunken form of Mister Ebonite to the people of Lilliput.
- The Tenth Doctor and Gabby Gonzalez do not appear in this story, outside of drawings within Gabby's sketchbook. This makes this a Doctor-lite story.
Original print details Edit
to be added
- From Cindy, Cleo and Erik's perspectives, this story takes place immediately after Sins of the Father.
- Cindy finds Gabby's drawings of herself and the TARDIS. (COMIC: The Arts in Space)
- Gabby writes that the Doctor once told her someone told him he turned people into weapons. (TV: Journey's End)
- Gabby has noticed that the Doctor never talks about his homeworld. (TV: Rose et al.)
- In Gabby's sketchbook, she references meeting Zhe's apprentice. (COMIC: The Arts in Space)
- Gabby notes finding a sketchbook of landscapes signed "Turlough" hidden in the TARDIS. (TV: The Five Doctors)
- According to Gabby's writings, the Doctor sometimes absentmindedly calls her Donna. She believes that Donna was her immediate predecessor. (TV: Journey's End)
- The Doctor also often mentions going to see a writer called Sarah. (TV: School Reunion, The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith)
- Gabby has drawings of Jamie Colquhoun and a Weeping Angel in her journal. (COMIC: The Weeping Angels of Mons)
- In her journal, Gabby mentions that she and Cindy met Dorothy Bell. (COMIC: The Fountains of Forever, Spiral Staircase, Sins of the Father)
- Gabby's journal says that the Beast, the Destroyer, the Vampires, and the Early Ones all come from the same place: outside of time and the universe. (TV: Pyramids of Mars, The Satan Pit, Battlefield, State of Decay, The Greatest Show in the Galaxy)
- Cindy says that Erik is not Indiana Jones, but a resurrected superhero. (COMIC: Spiral Staircase)
- Captain Jack previously visited New York City in 1927. (TV: Immortal Sins)