Cobweb and Ivory was the second story in The Book of the Enemy.
to be added
- The hacker group Anonymous wear Faction Paradox masks.
- Ambassadors of the Plume Coteries come to Terra Primagenia.
- Meerwolves live in the Amazolian system.
- "Avus" is Latin for "Grandfather". Grandfather Paradox and the First Doctor were both members of the Great Houses who were called "Grandfather".
- The story was preceded by Pre-narrative Briefing B.
- Avus travels to an alter-time realm. (PROSE: The Book of the War, Against Nature)
- The alter-time realm resembles a dilapidated version of the part of the pre-universe shown to Chris Cwej in PROSE: Christmas on a Rational Planet.
- Avus finds a breeding-engine-like device with an unformed human child, missing parts of its history. (AUDIO: The Ship of a Billion Years)
- Representatives of the Arcadians come to Cernunnos' unveiling. (PROSE: The Book of the War)
- Avus briefly envisions a bestiary at the centre of a crowded city where a girl named Lucita tends to a caged mammoth. (COMIC: Political Animals, Bêtes Noires & Dark Horses)
- Cernunnos is certain that one Homeworld will be "taken down" by Avus' will. (PROSE: The Ancestor Cell)
- The act of Avus, a future renegade, being exposed to praxis in Enemy territory and having a series of nested visions concerning the War mirrors the events of the Rivera Manuscript, as described in PROSE: The Book of the War.