This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- You may wish to consult
Cold War (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
Cold may refer to:
- The common cold, a human illness
- The Cold (Interference), a weapon in PROSE: Interference - Book One and Book Two
- The Cold (Time and Relative), the antagonist of PROSE: Time and Relative
- Cold fusion freighter, a type of spacecraft in TV: Children of Earth: Day Five
- Cold star, a type of fictitious star in one of the dreams of TV: Amy's Choice
Behind the scenes Edit
- Cold (short story), a short story in Doctor Who Storybook 2009
- Cold Blood (TV story), a 2010 episode featuring the Silurians
- Cold Blooded War! (comic story), a 2009 IDW comic story depicting a war between the Draconians and the Ice Warriors
- Cold Comfort (comic story), a comic about a fake cure for the common cold
- The Cold Equations (audio story), a First Doctor Companion Chronicles audio
- A Cold Day in Hell! (comic story), a 1987 Ice Warrior DWM comic story
- A Cold Day in Hell! (graphic novel), a graphic novel including the comic story of the same name
- Cold Fusion (novel), a Virgin Missing Adventures novel
- When Starlight Grows Cold (short story), a short story in Doctor Who Annual 1968 set in outer space