Come Die With Me was the second story in the audio anthology, You Are the Doctor and Other Stories, which comprised the two hundred and seventh release in Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by Jamie Anderson and featured Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor and Sophie Aldred as Ace.
Publisher's summary Edit
A spooky old house. A body in the library. A killer on the loose. The Doctor accepts the challenge laid down by the sinister Mr Norris: to solve a murder mystery that's defeated 1,868 of the greatest intellects in the universe... and counting.
to be added
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Ace - Sophie Aldred
- Norris - Jamie Newall
- Bryer - Juliet Cowan
- Morecombe - Oliver Dimsdale
- Morecombe claims that Norris is "the greatest intellect in the entire universe".
- The title is a play on that of the TV series Come Dine With Me, in which people are also invited to various houses.
- Ace is still trying to pilot the TARDIS. (AUDIO: You Are the Doctor)
- Ace refers to Gabriel Chase when she reminds the Doctor that she doesn't like haunted houses. (TV: Ghost Light)
- Norris is in possession of a Time Scoop. (TV: Carnival of Monsters)
- The Twelfth Doctor would likewise be invited to solve a mystery that others could not. (TV: Mummy on the Orient Express)
- The Doctor hints that he may be capable of resurrecting people, but believes it to be immoral. (COMIC: The Road to Hell; TV: The Girl Who Died)
- The Doctor refers to the Library of Alexandria. During his first incarnation, he witnessed its destruction by the Mim in the 5th century. (AUDIO: The Library of Alexandra)
- The Doctor would later determine that Ms. Zingiber was an alias of Melanie Bush. (AUDIO: A Life of Crime)