Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Come Die With Me|
|Main enemy:||Norris, The Memorialiser|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Part of:||You Are the Doctor and Other Stories|
|Release date:||16 December 2015|
|Format:||1 X 25 minutes|
|Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories|
|You Are the Doctor||The Grand Betelgeuse Hotel|
Publisher's summary Edit
A spooky old house. A body in the library. A killer on the loose. The Doctor accepts the challenge laid down by the sinister Mr Norris: to solve a murder mystery that's defeated 1,868 of the greatest intellects in the universe... and counting.
to be added
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Ace - Sophie Aldred
- Norris -
- Bryer - Juliet Cowan
- Morecombe - Oliver Dimsdale
- Morecambe claims that Norris is "the greatest intellect in the entire universe".
- The title is a play on that of the TV series Come Dine With Me, in which people are also invited to various houses.
- Ace is still trying to pilot the TARDIS. (AUDIO: You Are the Doctor)
- Ace refers to Gabriel Chase when she reminds the Doctor that she doesn't like haunted houses. (TV: Ghost Light)
- Norris is in possession of a Time Scoop. (TV: Carnival of Monsters)
- The Twelfth Doctor would likewise be invited to solve a mystery that others could not. (TV: Mummy on the Orient Express)
- The Doctor hints that he may be capable of resurrecting people, but believes it to be immoral. (COMIC: The Road to Hell; TV: The Girl Who Died)
- The Doctor refers to the Library of Alexandria. During his first incarnation, he witnessed its destruction by the Mim in the 5th century. (AUDIO: The Library of Alexandra)
- The Doctor would later determine that Ms. Zingiber was an alias of Melanie Bush. (AUDIO: A Life of Crime)