|Main character(s):||Sarah Jane Smith|
|Main enemy:||Harris, Squire|
|Main setting:||Cloots Coombe, 2002|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Lee Binding|
|Release date:||31 July 2002|
|Sarah Jane Smith|
|none||The Tao Connection|
Publisher's summary Edit
VILLAGERS MISSING IN POSSIBLE MOD COVER-UP
Six months after the last part of her undercover investigative TV series for Planet 3 Broadcasting went out, Sarah Jane Smith is running scared. Living under a false name, her true identity compromised, she has few friends and fewer clues as to her pursuers. Enter three people who will change her life – the mysterious Mr Harris, old friend Ellie Martin and a guardian angel in the shape of the roguish Josh. Now, all roads lead to the village of Cloots Coombe in Wiltshire. But will she find answers she needs there?
to be added
- Sarah Jane Smith - Elisabeth Sladen
- Harris - Robin Bowerman
- Mr Venables - Alistair Lock
- Josh Townsend - Jeremy James
- Bank Robber - Matthew Brenher
- Bank Robber - David John
- Mr Hedges - Nicholas Briggs
- Natalie Redfern - Sadie Miller
- The Squire - David Jackson
- Reverend Gosforth - Peter Sowerbutts
- Ellie Martin - Juliet Warner
- Maude Fletcher - Patricia Leventon
- Sarah drives a red Volkswagen Beetle called "Ethel," which is blown up.
- Sarah used to work for Planet 3.
- Brendan Richards, the former ward of Lavinia Smith, is working in Silicon Valley in San Francisco and is consequently unable to attend Lavinia's funeral.
- Josh mentions The Wicker Man.
- Sadie Miller (Natalie Redfern) is the real life daughter of Elisabeth Sladen (Sarah Jane Smith).
- This audio drama was recorded on 7 March 2002.
- Moreton Harwood appeared in TV: A Girl's Best Friend.
- K9 Mark III has completely broken down and is in a box in Sarah Jane's attic. K9 was still broken down when Sarah Jane encountered the Tenth Doctor in 2007, who repaired him, though he would soon give his life to defeat the Krillitanes. (TV: School Reunion)
- After Lavinia's funeral, Juno Baker holds a memorial service for her late friend at her house. (TV: A Girl's Best Friend)