Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Featuring:||Karen Brett, Prime Reordin|
|Main enemy:||Cybermen, Cyber-Planner, Android Horde|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Stuart Manning|
|Release date:||December 2005|
Publisher's summary Edit
Fear is Humanity's greatest enemy. The Cybermen can free us from it.
There is nothing to fear...
to be added
- Paul Hunt / Android - Barnaby Edwards
- Samantha Thorn - Hannah Smith
- Liam Barnaby - Mark McDonnell
- President Karen Brett / The Cyber-Leader - Sarah Mowat
- Prime Reordin / Newscaster - Toby Longworth
- Vice-Admiral Charles Hendry / Spavin - Ian Brooker
- Brynner - Samantha Sanns
- The Cybermen / The Cyber-Planner / The Cyber-Leader - Nicholas Briggs
- After being captured by the Cybermen, Paul Hunt was partially converted.
- President Karen Brett has ordered Cybermen to be deployed among the Earth Empire's internal security forces.
- Androids are capable of vomiting.
- This audio drama was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- Hunt leaves a message for President Duncan Levinson telling him that he was right and that he must cancel Scorpius. (AUDIO: Scorpius)
- Hunt recalls Karen Brett's reaction to seeing a Cyberman for the first time on Reticek IV and the death of her parents. (AUDIO: Scorpius)
- Samantha tells Prime Reordin about the Sword of Orion incident in the Garazone system in 2503. (AUDIO: Sword of Orion)
- The Cybermen's Master Hibernation Vault is located on Telos. (TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen)