Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Companion(s):||Alice, Jones, ARC|
|Writer:||Al Ewing, Rob Williams|
|Cover by:||Simon Fraser|
|Artist:||Simon Fraser, Warren Pleece, Boo Cook|
|Colourist:||Gary Caldwell, Hi-Fi|
|Release date:||28 October 2015|
|Format:||Hardback 128 pages|
|Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor graphic novels|
|Serve You||The Then and the Now|
Conversion was the third volume of the Titan Comics series of Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor comic collections. It collected issues eleven through fifteen, as well as the Eleventh Doctor story from Free Comic Book Day 2015.
Publisher's summary Edit
The first year of Eleventh Doctor stories comes to a stunning conclusion — at once epic and intimate — as secrets and lies come tumbling out of the TARDIS, and enemies old and new conspire against the Doctor and his friends!
Beginning with a cathartic trip through an exploded TARDIS, taking in a war against an upgraded foe in 312AD, and bringing a year's worth of plot threads to a thrilling climax, the third volume is the perfect pay-off to a rollercoaster of a story!
Witness all of SERVEYOUinc's origins and plans revealed — along with the fates of the Doctor, Alice, Jones and ARC!
When the dust settles, who will survive — and who can still call the TARDIS home?
Featured stories Edit
Additional features Edit
to be added
- Writer: Al Ewing & Rob Williams
- Artists: Simon Fraser, Boo Cook, Warren Pleece
- Colorists: Gary Caldwell & Hi-Fi
- Letters: Richard Starkings and Comicraft's Jimmy Betancourt
Titan Comics Edit
- Editor: Andrew James
- Assistant Editor: Kirsten Murray
- Designer: Rob Farmer
- Senior Editor: Steve White
- Titan Comics Editorial: Lizzie Kaye, Tom Williams
- Production Assistant: Peter James
- Production Supervisors: Maria Pearson, Jackie Flook
- Production Manager: Obi Onuora
- Studio Manager: Emma Smith
- Circulation Manager: Steve Tothill
- Senior Marketing & Press Officer: Owen Johnson
- Marketing Manager: Ricky Claydon
- Advertising Manager: Michelle Fairlamb
- Publishing Manager: Darryl Tothill
- Publishing Director: Chris Teather
- Operations Director: Leigh Baulch
- Executive Director: Vivian Cheung
- Publisher: Nick Landau
BBC Worldwide Edit
- Director of Editorial Governance: Nicolas Brett
- Director of Consumer Products and Publishing: Andrew Moultrie
- Head of UK Publishing: Chris Kerwin
- Publisher: Mandy Thwaites
- Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik
Special thanks to Edit
to be added