Agatha Ellis is writing a letter.
- In it, she tells the story of her childhood and her life to this point. She then relates her experience with a "man" named Godfrey, who asked her out. On the second date, they had sex and he left her. She soon learned she was pregnant. Four months later, she was visited by Godfrey, learning that he was an alien and he intended to take her half-alien child. When she reported this to her doctor, he had her committed to an asylum.
- There, Agatha tried to kill her unborn baby and was kept drugged. Late in the pregnancy, she was visited by the Doctor, who gave her some drops in her water and told her that he believed her and would help her. He visited her often, giving her a few drops each night.
- One night, as the Doctor was visiting, Godfrey appeared. He and the Doctor fought, and Godfrey was defeated. However, the Doctor was tired, and when he left, promising to come back the next day and take Agatha with him, he forgot to take the bottle of drops with him.
Agatha, having taken all the drops in the bottle at once, dies before she finishes the letter.
- Agatha's suicide note is written to Karla, Paul and Gbemi.
- Dr Dominic Omosan was Agatha's GP.
- Agatha was born in Hove.
- Agatha and her friend Fiona played Nancy Drew when they were children.
- Agatha worked at Woolworths.
- Agatha likes The King and I and Fiddler on the Roof, while Gbemi likes Sweet Charity. Neither like Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
- Gbemi is from Nigeria.
- Agatha shops at Tesco.
- Godfrey takes Agatha to A Matter of Life and Death.
- The Doctor tells Agatha about his friend Melanie Bush and how he had travelled with a girl named Peri and a talking penguin.
to be added
to be added