Scrub away the lists, ladies.
This article contains far too many bulleted lists. These sections should be converted into normal prose.
- You may be looking for Pete's World Cyberman hierarchy.
Due to their vast empire, the Cybermen operated under a rigid hierachy.
Command structure Edit
- Cyber-Leader - high-ranking generals, commanding major operations or planetary invasions. These are distinguished from other Cybermen by black handlebars or (rarely) a black helmet. The Cyber-Leader was the direct second-in-command to the Cyber-Controller and superior to the Cyber-Lieutenant.
- Cyber-Lieutenant - second-in-command to the Cyber-Leader.
- Cyber-Planner or Cyber-Director - computers used by the Cybermen to create and direct battle plans and strategies.
Low ranking Cybermen Edit
- Standard Cyberman - the basic Cyberman.
- Cyber-Scout - Cybermen assigned to patrolling and scout operations.
Non-Cybermen - servants, mercenaries and slaves Edit
- Cybermat - cybernetic rodents used as advance guards or plague carriers.
- Humans - allies and slaves, including:
- Robots - servants, including: