Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scrub away the lists, ladies.
This article contains far too many bulleted lists. These sections should be converted into normal prose.
- You may be looking for Pete's World Cyberman hierarchy.
Due to their vast empire, the Cybermen operated under a rigid hierachy.
Command structure Edit
- Cyber-Leader - high-ranking generals, commanding major operations or planetary invasions. These are distinguished from other Cybermen by black handlebars or (rarely) a black helmet. The Cyber-Leader was the direct second-in-command to the Cyber-Controller and superior to the Cyber-Lieutenant.
- Cyber-Lieutenant - second-in-command to the Cyber-Leader.
- Cyber-Planner or Cyber-Director - computers used by the Cybermen to create and direct battle plans and strategies.
Low ranking Cybermen Edit
- Standard Cyberman - the basic Cyberman.
- Cyber-Scout - Cybermen assigned to patrolling and scout operations.
Non-Cybermen - servants, mercenaries and slaves Edit
- Cybermat - cybernetic rodents used as advance guards or plague carriers.
- Humans - allies and slaves, including:
- Robots - servants, including: