Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scrub away the lists, ladies.
This article contains far too many bulleted lists. These sections should be converted into normal prose.
- You may be looking for Mondasian Cyberman hierarchy.
The Cybermen operated under a rigid hierarchy, mostly due to their priority of converting all organic life.
Command structure Edit
- Cyber-Controller - formerly John Lumic, owner of Cybus Industries and inventor of the Cybermen. The Cyber-Controller was distinguished by glowing eyes and a transparent window in front of the brain. (TV: The Age of Steel)
- CyberKing - The command unit of a Dreadnought-class ship. (TV: The Next Doctor)
- Cyber-Leader - High-ranking generals, commanding major operations or planetary invasions. These are distinguished from other Cybermen by black handlebars. (TV: The Age of Steel)
- Cyber-Lord - Similar in rank to the Cyber-Leader. Distinguished from other Cybermen by black handlebars and helmet and transparent window in front of the brain. (TV: The Next Doctor)