Scrub away the lists, ladies.
This article contains far too many bulleted lists. These sections should be converted into normal prose.
- You may be looking for Mondasian Cyberman hierarchy.
The Cybermen operated under a rigid hierarchy, mostly due to their priority of converting all organic life.
Command structure Edit
- Cyber-Controller - formerly John Lumic, owner of Cybus Industries and inventor of the Cybermen. The Cyber-Controller was distinguished by glowing eyes and a transparent window in front of the brain. (TV: The Age of Steel)
- CyberKing - The command unit of a Dreadnought-class ship. (TV: The Next Doctor)
- Cyber-Leader - High-ranking generals, commanding major operations or planetary invasions. These are distinguished from other Cybermen by black handlebars. (TV: The Age of Steel)
- Cyber-Lord - Similar in rank to the Cyber-Leader. Distinguished from other Cybermen by black handlebars and helmet and transparent window in front of the brain. (TV: The Next Doctor)