The Doctor's comic strip stories Edit
- Doctor Who: War of the Words
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 51)
- Doctor Who in Spider-God
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 52)
Back-up comic strip stories Edit
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 29-30)
Also featuring Edit
- Who Cares (Letters Page)
- Who Knows (News)
- "A Probable History of the Cybermen" illustrated by Ron Zaine
- Editor in Chief: Jim Shooter
- Editor: Jim Salicrup
- Art Director: John Romita
- Art Assistants: Phil Lord
- Production Coordinator: Dan Crespi
- Assistant Production Coordinator: Ron Zaime
- Production: Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Phil Felix, Ken Lopez, Morrie Kuramoto, John Morelli and Barry Shapiro
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Cover Artist: Dave Gibbons
- Cover Colorist: George Roussos
- Colorist: Andy Yanchus
- Traffic Manager: Virginia Romita
- British Spelling Consultant: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- Dave Gibbons provided all-new cover artwork for this issue.
- All the comic strips reprinted in this title were cleaned up, with many being presented in full colour for the first time.
- The reprinted comic strip material is sourced in this publication.