|Cover date:||October 1985|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics, USA|
The Doctor's Comic Strip Stories Edit
- Doctor Who: `Junkyard Demon`
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 58-59)
Back-Up Comic Strip Stories Edit
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 31-34)
Also featuring Edit
- Who Cares (Letters Page)
- Who Knows (News)
- Doctor Who Bookshelf (Reviews by Patrick Daniel O'Neill)
- Doctor Who and the Dalek Invasion of Earth (Target Books)
- Doctor Who and the Zarbi (Target Books)
- Doctor Who and the Crusaders (Target Books)
- Doctor Who and the Tenth Planet (Target Books)
- Editor in Chief: Jim Shooter
- Editor: Jim Salicrup
- Art Director: John Romita
- Art Assistants: Phil Lord
- Production Coordinator: Dan Crespi
- Assistant Production Coordinator: Ron Zaime
- Production: Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Phil Felix, Ken Lopez, Miriam Larsson, John Morelli and Barry Shapiro
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Cover Artist: Dave Gibbons
- Cover Colorist: George Roussos
- Colorist: Andy Yanchus
- Paradox: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- Dave Gibbons provided all-new cover artwork for this issue.
- All the comic strips reprinted in this title were cleaned up, with many being presented in full colour for the first time.
- Interestingly, there are no credits, no editorial bits and no introduction!
- Page 2 appears blank apart from the publishing details and a big black space with the diamond Doctor Who logo on it. There is no sign of Kurt "all round nice guy" Busiek anywhere, as promised in the last issue.