The Doctor's comic strip stories Edit
- Doctor Who: The Tides of Time
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 64-65)
Back-Up Comic Strip Stories Edit
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 23-24)
Additional features Edit
- Who Cares (Letters Page)
- Who Knows (News)
Credits (tbc) Edit
- Editor in Chief: Jim Shooter
- Editor: Jim Salicrup
- Assistant Editor: Adam Philips
- Art Director: John Romita
- Romita's Raiders: James W. Fry, Tom Morgan and Mark McKenna
- Production Coordinator: Dan Crespi
- Assistant Production Coordinator: Ron Zaime
- Production: Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Phil Felix, Ken Lopez, Miriam Larsson, John Morelli and Barry Shapiro
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Traffic Manager: Virginia Romita
- Cover Artist: Dave Gibbons
- Cover Colorist: George Roussos
- Colorist: Andy Yanchus
- Living on borrowed time: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- Dave Gibbons provided all-new cover artwork for this issue.
- All the comic strips reprinted in this title were cleaned up, with many being presented in full colour for the first time.
- The reprinted comic strip material in this issue is once more sourced in this publication.